Just got in my Evolv XY's and they are rad, the baddest sending shoes on the block as far as I'm concerned. Th whole idea behind the the XY Project is to let the consumer/climbers choose different shoe features and colors to make the shoe there own, a brilliant idea! There are some serious advantages to this concept such as a someone that climbs in Evolvs' can pick different parts of there favorite kicks(only three base models available right now), toss them together to make a hybrid Frankenstein shoe that will feast on there projects. I hope the project is successful so Evolv can add more of there shoes to the line up and then we can really have some fun. On top of that you can choose a variety of different colors for all parts of the shoe with the exception of the pull on loops thus pimpin your rides out and really making the unique. I encourage you to go check out
Evolv's website and click on the the Evolv XY box at the bottom of the screen and play around with all the options you can choose from. I ended up playing around with the software for hours changing this or that until I ended up with something I really liked and had a blast doing it.
Check 'em out Rasta!!!!!!


Here is a list of the stuff you can change or choose:
*Shoe=Pontas, Defy or Elektra
*Upper Color
*Tounge Color
*Velcro Strap Color
*Embroided Logo Color
*Toe Logo Color
*Heel Logo Color
*Rand
*Heel
*Mid-Sole
A very sick idea and worth checking out even if you have never climbed in Evolv's.
2 comments:
word - they look good, mang. what model is your base model?
pontas wit pontas lace low rand and reg heel.
Post a Comment