Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday!

I woke up this morning to some sicky cloud cover and a nice cool breeze and decide that despite my hangover that I needed to get my ass in gear and head up to the pass before the clouds burnt off. I was able to do six problems in about 35-45 minutes and was pretty happy with what I was able to do, great climbing day fo sho.
In other news Hayden texted me last night and has obtained a ride of non-houpty status........I am obviously all sorts of juiced up about all the sessions that are sure to insue apon his return.......shit is going to be off the chain!!!!!!
Also I got word from D Marquess last night and he has been fully persueing his music thing, I would recommend checking out his bands myspace page, they only have two songs up right now but one of them is pretty good and heavily Sublime influenced. White Lite @ www.myspace.com/whitelite check it fools.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the word on Dave. Shit sounds good....I'm almost not upset with him for the lack of climbing. I added it to the Metolius MySpace page to hopefully get it floating around a bit more.

Anonymous said...

Ah bastard, nevermind, I tried to but their page is set up so you can't add the song to profiles.

sock hands said...

i go checkz soon.

till then, word to the recovery train gaining momentum. CAN'T STOP THE LOCO-MOTIVE... that motive is BOMBPROOF

Unknown said...

Yeah I am proud of the not so little Dave! We had a good talk about how life seems to take us in different directions at certain points and once his life mellows down a somw I am sure he will be back to making us look like Fools!
JJ-check that shit out already!!!!!!!