Pleased to report that a short video of Hayden sending Eric's Sister in now up on Climbing.com. The video was shot by Chris Gatzke and editied by Hayden and I. Peep it fools! Word up on the logistics Hayden!!!!!!!!1
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nice send and nice vid. Shitty that Momentum wouldn't take it, the footage looks great to me.
Just for the record...it's gone at least four times before this: Nick did the first ascent in April 06. I did it 30 minutes later. Dave did it May 07. Austin did it June 07.
Word on the info. I know NIck and Dave sent but I didn't know that you and Austin did, good work and I will drink to that! I think there is some fooatge of Dave sending in my Soco Vol. 2 btu it didn't come out nearly as good as the new vid. Hope there is no hard feelings about it getting posted to the intardweb, I did talk to Nick about it and he seemed cool wiht it! B$ Out
Nope, definitely no hard feelings. Cotopaxi has a lot of potential but it needs *a lot* of climbing to make it happen. Definitely a few gems here and there but all need to see some traffic to get them cleaned up.
4 comments:
Nice send and nice vid. Shitty that Momentum wouldn't take it, the footage looks great to me.
Just for the record...it's gone at least four times before this:
Nick did the first ascent in April 06.
I did it 30 minutes later.
Dave did it May 07.
Austin did it June 07.
Word on the info. I know NIck and Dave sent but I didn't know that you and Austin did, good work and I will drink to that! I think there is some fooatge of Dave sending in my Soco Vol. 2 btu it didn't come out nearly as good as the new vid. Hope there is no hard feelings about it getting posted to the intardweb, I did talk to Nick about it and he seemed cool wiht it!
B$ Out
Nope, definitely no hard feelings. Cotopaxi has a lot of potential but it needs *a lot* of climbing to make it happen. Definitely a few gems here and there but all need to see some traffic to get them cleaned up.
It's awesome to see something up in true quality.
See you out there somewhere!
for the record, nick seems to have the least invested in ego of most hardass climbers i've encountered.
i'm not surprised at all that he's nonchalent about getting boned on FA cred.
psyched for a cotopaxi weekend this fall.
yezzir.
Post a Comment