JJ getting Sandbagged somewhere between 10:30 and Midnightish!
JJ war wound! Watch those trees son!
None 11mile pic thrown in for extra flavor, Hayden cleaning hill top Proj.
Justin Jaeger and I headed to Eleven Mile Canyon Friday night and it was probably the coldest I have ever been camping and I have camped out under the stars and waken up covered in snow and I am telling ya man that was nothing in comparison! It turned out to be a classic blue bird day Saturday and we started off on the Spray boulder were a rad line on the backside was climbed by both JJ and Hayden, (check there bloggers for some rad pics, links in sidebar). After some fun at the spray cave we went to look for Scalius a rad V10 put up by my boy Dave a grip ago. We got within 200 yards of the blocks but the conditions in front of us were to heinous to continue and at that point we bounced back to the canyon at light speed and eventually ended up at The Murray Blocks. These Blocks contains some nice problems and after a few hours everything that was dry got climbed and we hit the road home!
All in all it was an OK day at 11mile but once we left the comfort of the canyon things started to go down hill with the quickness but we will just leave it at that. Joes in T-MINUS 22 hours!
4 comments:
safe traves / devastating sendage
word
Sweet. I'll be looking forward to a Joe's report. Chelsea and I will be heading there in a few weeks and I'm hoping to hear conditions are freaking excellent.
dope smokey shot, but LAMEST WORST HORRIBLEST "v7" evar !
three inches tall with the most flexible, painful crimp and awkward gut-thrutch imaginable.
drunkkored did not help.
i totally would have sent chill style AND anger management in three tries or less each if i didn't spend time on that pile.
heh.
Entropy, we didn't go to Joes due to the response on FRB, I think you know the one I am talking about, i.e new joes road closer and all but a few blocks are F$%* or something like that. We ended up bailing to New Mexico and will break down teh trip when I get a chnace to post. Hopefully conditions will be perfect on your trip to Joes.
Socktard-Hah!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment