where my hip got all knared up hurt so bad to shower
best laugh I have had in a while!!!!!!! Props 2 da FOOL!!!!!!!
if we head up today i am brining a trash bad and giving it a second go
I WILL HIT YA UP 'round 2ish!!!!!!!!
Doesn't look like you even get a break trying to top out. Nice send.
OMG you kids have no clue how to slide on snow. dab dab dab.run WITH the pad and launch.clearly.self-evident beta.you couldn't read beta to fight your way out of a wet paper bag.... oh, wait.... err... hmm.DAB!
that is the exact technique I tried to get him to use and he didn't and paid the price! Funny thing is round two went down in the history books yesterday and Ben Synders girl friend (sorry I forgot your name) put all the fellas to shame!!!1
julia
Post a Comment
8 comments:
where my hip got all knared up hurt so bad to shower
best laugh I have had in a while!!!!!!! Props 2 da FOOL!!!!!!!
if we head up today i am brining a trash bad and giving it a second go
I WILL HIT YA UP 'round 2ish!!!!!!!!
Doesn't look like you even get a break trying to top out. Nice send.
OMG you kids have no clue how to slide on snow. dab dab dab.
run WITH the pad and launch.
clearly.
self-evident beta.
you couldn't read beta to fight your way out of a wet paper bag.... oh, wait.... err... hmm.
DAB!
that is the exact technique I tried to get him to use and he didn't and paid the price! Funny thing is round two went down in the history books yesterday and Ben Synders girl friend (sorry I forgot your name) put all the fellas to shame!!!1
julia
Post a Comment