I decided to ditch out of work yesterday at 10 am and head up to the Pass with Nick Murray with the intention of sending Bloody Sit. Conditions weren't to bad although I would have preferred the temps to be a little cooler and the humidity to be a third of what it was. I had some really good burns falling off on the second and third moves of the stand. I did however have a little problem with my right hand greasing off the death prong(right hand start hold for da stand) with lead to this..........


I don't think I will be getting back on this rig until the good conditions arrive in the fall unless we get a real cold spell. Nick mean while started giving the stand his first goes and looked way strong, he will crush fo sho his next time on.
WORD!
1 comment:
Tojo!!! Such a bummer. No climbing for you for the next week - gotta be prime for an alpine visit next weekend!
Post a Comment