Posts have been lacking as of late due to amount of time I have spent actually climbing. The last few months I have been climbing 2 to 4 times a week and for the most part feeling good on the rocks. Yesterday Than, L.S. and myself headed up to Castle Wood to go to the south facing Berthoud Cave. As expected temps where 15 to 20 degrees warmer then at the rim and we where able to get some climbing done. The send of the day went to Than who crushed Crystal Method's Stand Start, good work man! I amnaged to fall at the committing move to the lip several times and was able to do the sit move with out much of a problem, hopefully I will be able to put this one to bed next time out.
Here are some
Lord Science Pics as I have no media of my own in which to share!

Hayden on the Horse Shoe Stratler Project a few days ago!
L.S. Photo 
Hayden on Muddy Waters a few weeks ago!
L.S. Photo 
Than trying hard at the end of the day on an areteish problem to the Left of Crystal Method!
L.S. Photo
No comments:
Post a Comment