I read about some crushage that happened at Ute Pass the other day. Great to hear that you're getting really, really ridiculously strong again!
Thanks man! It felt good to try hard on something again and I think I just might stand a chance at climbing that rig. The last few days out have wrecked my skin andI am in serious need of some rest days. How things going out your way?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I read about some crushage that happened at Ute Pass the other day. Great to hear that you're getting really, really ridiculously strong again!
Thanks man! It felt good to try hard on something again and I think I just might stand a chance at climbing that rig. The last few days out have wrecked my skin and
I am in serious need of some rest days. How things going out your way?
Post a Comment