The new video features Gatzke sending Cool Cuts Direct and a sweet montage of Hayden putting in some work on Daddy Fat Sacks. Apparently Hayden has broken two holds on Daddy Fat Sacks over the last couple weeks, I've said it once and I will say it again,"STOP CHIPPIN' UP THE PROBLEMS FOOL," but seriously check out Hayden's blog for a nice update of his frist day in Font. In other news I will be getting another MRI within the next few weeks to see if I jacked my shit up even more, the Docter seems to think that all the recent complications I am having is due to massive scare tissue build up and I certainly hope that's the case. Halla!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
GROUND PEDALING IS TOTALLY VALID YA SHOULDA KEPT CRANKIN', HAYFACE!
word to gatzke and hayden. werd to byron's editing on the fat sacks section. werd to the earf and goodprops to friends!
WORD SON, WORD!!!!!!!!!!
what's the word on the scartissue thing?
angry... thought you were out of the woods on this thing once your healing timer binged in the summer.
word is scartissue is causing all the complications I am having, i.e phantom dislocation pains, F#$%ed up pain, small hair sized barbed wire being pulled through a vein pain, all sorts of pain, negative range of motion, etc, etc........
MRI scheduled for this Friday to see if I futher damaged the tissue or it's just scartissue build up. Hopefully it's szartissue build up which can be fixed over time with lots and lots of painful ass sterching. How many times have I mentioned pain in this post???????
HALLA
B$
PS
Hope everyone had a good Christmas!!
you do not even know how close i came to that. i woke up at 5 AM the day of my flight in hopes of doing it but upon touching things in the morning realized that my skin, if anything, was now worse than it was the previous afternoon. even the first day in font was still a little painful, luckily razor ute pass edges do not abound. however i will return to crush the fat sacks.
byron: sunday the 20th of january afternoon/evening pass session?
done & done!!!!!!
Post a Comment