Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tojo Briefing!

The last few weeks have been full of crazy good climbing with good friends and there seems to be no end in sight. Psych levels in the SoCo are high right now and there are a number of people willing to put in the work to find and climb new rock! I think this summer is going to be one for the books! Besides searching for new blocks I have been putting in some work on Dave Marquess' "Dadday Fat Sacks" at the pass and I am happy to report that I am making considerable progress.
Dave "Lord Sci" Jones and I headed up last week and after a good warm up we both got side tracked trying to run up the down climb at the ships prow. I was going for the ultra run ascent (trying not to use my hands) when I slipped and had to put my right arm down. Stupid YO!



Before I even got to pull on Fat Sacks I jacked myself up.........classic!
Despite blood pooring out of my wrist I was able to get in a decent go, so juiced up for this rock climb right now.........so good!
T-Minus an hour and a half.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whats up bro? Hope all is well and I would like to climb soon.