Monday, August 11, 2008

HIrsch Family Reunion!

I just got back from a five day family reunion in El Paso, TX and man am I tired! It was a good trip and great to meet a lot of family that I have never meet before and let me tell you my family can party. I estimate my alcohol consumption to average 18 drinks a night and honestly I don't want to even think about having a drink for a little while. I did manage to make a quick trip to Hueco with some of my cousins and it was great to be bck in the park after almost a decade since my last visit. I climbed 5 easy problems but couldn't muster up any more then that due to having
22+ drinks the night before and only 5 hours of sleep. Throw on top of that 100 degree temps and the WORST HANGOVER I have ever had and you will start to get the idea. Can't wait for the next reunion!

PS
I have hardly posted at all recently due to my pc crashing (blue screen of death) but I finally got the old girl up and running again. You will never know how much you will miss it until it's gone.

No comments: