Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More 11MILE!!!!!!!!!1

I have been spending some time in Eleven Mile Canyon over the past three weeks, kicking with the homies, snapping photos and shooting a little video and what not. Below are some of my favorite pics from the before mentioned sessions!


Brian Rhodes puttin' in some work on Only Entertainment.





Ander (A-Rock) Rockstad on SPEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!


Jared making quick work of Spray Direct!

Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Doc's in the House YO! Scott Hahn working the still believed to be undone link up of Spew into Rapture. There's no doubt that this rig is going down soon, real soon if Scott's got anything to say about it.


7 comments:

sock hands said...

nice shots, b$

Unknown said...

thanks homes!!!!!

Unknown said...

How much snow is still hanging around? Are standard tradie routes drying out? Heading down there next weekend.

Thnx

Unknown said...

it's all dry plexus, what day you thinking of heading out? Drop me an email,

Anonymous said...

Thought I would pass this on to you:
http://www.reelrocktour.com/contest/index.html

Take care and see you on Wednesday!

pinto said...

sweet pics Bro-Ron! hows the soldier? I'm back to the grind... i'll hit you up when i can get out. thanks for the video advice. werd.
jp

Unknown said...

no worries Pinto. Definatly give me a buzz and I will drop you my email, I got some stuff down here you should see and send! Shoulder is doing better but I still have a long hard road ahead to get back to were I left off but at least I am climbing agian. KING OF V0 what, what.............
Later
Byron