OK so I had a very interesting weekend and am now finally getting a chance to post the video. I had to upload through youtube because google kept rejecting the video but I will keep trying and if I can get it to work I will switch them out. I know the spray footage is kinda of ugly but I hust wanted to play around and see what it was like to try and edit a route. Hopefully I will be there when Hayden sends and I can put together something a little cleaner. Going to go check out MT. Herman today, juiced, stay tuned fro pictures and maybe some video.
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
yyeessss
going tomorrow, hopefully this time i will not fall off the 5.11 part and no more bolts will get ripped out of the wall
what what??????
ripping bolts???
yeah. ander took a fall on the fourth bolt and the directional force between me and him (cause i was below the first bolt not in a straight line out from the rest) ripped the first bolt off the wall. never had that one happen before. also hand tightened the fourth bolt over three full 360 degree rotations. ghetto!
Sweet video. Nick and Austin and I always warm up on that arete above Chill Style when we are around there. I'd hate to fall off the top. I'm almost getting psyched for routes again.
Hey Thanks Homie
There's a slight chance of 11mile/newlin on Saturday If your interested. How's tehpinkey holding up?
It's Amy's birthday tomorrow so we're heading off somewhere for the weekend to camp and climb. I am psyched for Newlin this fall though.
Pinky is about where it always is now...but no complaints I guess. Hope the shoulder is healing nicely.
Nice, nice. I don't think I know Amy but a happy birthday to her anyway. Have fun and let me know if you ever want to get out, I am still not climbing but it's nice to just get outside and away from the Florissant light dungeon I call work!
upon second viewing, i'm angry that i get no props in the video for my super sweet belaying skillz which almost resulted in hayden decking, but without such decking, and therefore making the fall as exhilirating as sending would have been.
i am a master of time and space.
Post a Comment