This is Maegan and she came out for a day of climbing but forgot her shoes, so she preceded to climb bare foot. I bet her $1 she couldn't match the the Mr. T hold on Daddy Fat Sacks, well as you can see in the 4th photo I lost a dollar! No worries though I got her to do it again for the camera for free. I am sad to report that she lost her dollar shortly after receiving it. For all you treasure hunters, I believe it's still somewhere between crack in the woods and the prow!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
THIS IS MAEGAN, SHE IS 11 OR SO, AND SHE CRUSHES!!!!
This is Maegan and she came out for a day of climbing but forgot her shoes, so she preceded to climb bare foot. I bet her $1 she couldn't match the the Mr. T hold on Daddy Fat Sacks, well as you can see in the 4th photo I lost a dollar! No worries though I got her to do it again for the camera for free. I am sad to report that she lost her dollar shortly after receiving it. For all you treasure hunters, I believe it's still somewhere between crack in the woods and the prow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment