Saturday, August 4, 2007

A pie, a priest and a zombie walk into a bar..............

That would have been the title of my video update but I have decided not to include the footage that would warent such a discription. The temps have been soaring down here over the last few weeks making climbing even late in the day difficult, thus not really much climbing or should I say sending has taken place, but we all had a good time regardless which is what it's all about anyway.

5 comments:

hayden said...

yo bryon long time to talk. ben and i are coming out to colorado a week before school starts and are just going to live up in the park and at mt evans. you should make the trek up to evans area D with us and check out the dopeness there. i really really really want to climb slander and the nothing

sock hands said...

tojo: werd to the vid!

best of luck on the upcoming one-sided clinical knife fight.

i shall be psyched for two armed tojo to attack the scene once again.

hayden: let me know about your evans d session. i'm trying to go august 25th.

Unknown said...

Thanks homie, can't wait toget my game chase back on. If I feel up to it I will join foolfaces 1 & 2 for a area D session. Not this weekend but the following one I might try to go to newlin or 11mile fro a walk about.
Halla
Tojo

sock hands said...

last night, posts were promised.

here, now- no posts.

i want my effing media!

Unknown said...

yo son. mass thunderstorms last night so didn't have a chance to post. tried to email it to you and dr. hahn last night but it didn't go through. will post and u will get ur f%&*in update 2night son. better have a trash can near by because the pic of me after the surgery might make u sick.