Chris Hoener a.k.a Mr. Bonegangles has returned to the world of climbing and his psych is as high as it's ever been. We went up to the pass a couple times last week and I got him all juiced up about Skinned in the Woods and all I can say is now is that he really wants that rig! In other recent developments, it is rumored Lee"Motherf@#$in"Hand is returning to the Springs in early August. It's going to be sick to have the crew back together again fo sho. Above is Mr. Bonegangles himself warming up on Crack in the Woods and giving Skinned in the Woods his first efforts. Oh yeah and he'll slash your face with perhaps the sickest wooden sword I have ever seen!
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
foolfaces (damn you jj that is the only word i use now) need to get their beta straight. lockoff that pod!
Post a Comment